Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just some random pictures for everyone :)

I just had a few pictures that I wanted to share of Ansley being her usual adorable self. :)

In recent weeks we've been tackling potty training and she's been doing fabulous! My parents were a little extra excited so they bought her this doll that goes potty and has a toilet/sink. It was her congrats on being a big girl present...lol Anyways, these pictures are from when we first opened the box! She LOVES this doll!!



She has had this toy train since she was a baby and still loves it. I have no idea how she got herself in there but she was having a blast "riding" her train!

And last, this is our princess dressing up. :) I just think she looks so grown up in the picture. She's really turning into a beautiful little girl!

1 comment:

Kyndra said...

She is such a beauty!