Monday, September 22, 2008

The Doodlebops!!

Yesterday Ansley and I went to see the Doodlebops (a preschool rock band/TV show). We saw them in Alabama in December and Ansley loved the show so much that when I found out they were going to be here I bought tickets! Once again Ansley had a blast. I think she even loved it more this time just from being a bit older. She danced and screamed and clapped through the entire show! The show was held outdoors at the Puyallup fair (HUGE fair). The weather was supposed to be cloudy and rainy but it turned out to be beautiful! We walked around the fair and looked at all the animals for about 2 hours before the show started. Needless to say when we finally got to the car after all that walking/dancing/screaming and being in the sunshine she passed out! It was a fun afternoon and it's always great to see Ansley get excited about something. :) She still hasn't stopped talking about it!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sweet!! This looks like a ton of fun!