Well, here they are at last!! Some random pics of Ansley from Alaska. :) I'm too tired to write a caption to each one but I think they are pretty self explanatory. I will post more pictures later but I thought I'd get these up for now. :)
Ok, so I've got to admit that my favorite part of seeing these pictures was catching the glimpses of you lurking in the background... I need to see more YOU!... and yes, Ansley is adorable, as always. I especially love the one of her in the apron and in the green dress at the end... so precious! Love you guys!!
2 comments:
Ok, so I've got to admit that my favorite part of seeing these pictures was catching the glimpses of you lurking in the background... I need to see more YOU!... and yes, Ansley is adorable, as always. I especially love the one of her in the apron and in the green dress at the end... so precious! Love you guys!!
Cute cute cute! The last one in the green dress is beautiful.
Post a Comment