Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update from Alaska!!!

Hey everyone, just a quick update from Alaska! We are having a blast and have been super busy seeing family and getting ready for Christmas. Ansley just adores the snow and has been dragging my Dad out every chance she gets! Here are a few pictures of the snow princess...







And of course I had to throw in a gorgeous sunset! This was taken from my Moms kitchen window!
Other than that everything is well. Baby boy is growing and moving like crazy. Ansley is really starting to grasp that her little brother is in Mommy's tummy. :) Russ has been moved to a base with hardly any basic needs. (no PX, no dining hall meaning nothing to eat but MRE's and not being able to buy even the most basic of toiletries. So, if anyone feels like helping my Soldier I know we would all appreciate it. I'd be happy to give his address, just let me know.

I hope everyone is having a good December! I'll will update again later.
Love you all!

1 comment:

Kyndra said...

What a gorgeous sunset! I miss Alaska - but usually just in the summer time, not so much in the winter :-)

Can you email me your husband's address and I'll send off a care package to him?