
Well, it is a beautiful day here in Olympia. The nicest we've seen lately! The sun is shining and there are just a few puffy white clouds in the sky. So, I told Ansley after church this morning that when she woke up from her nap we would go swimming! (she LOVES to swim!) So she woke up we both got dressed, got towels, put sun screen on every inch of our bodies and went to the pool. We slowly got in as it was a bit chilly (it's only 70 out) but I figured we would get used to it and it would be fun! Well, not even 5 minutes into swimming Ansley is shivering (bad mommy award for the day goes to me.) so, we get out, pack up our stuff, walk back home get dried off and dressed and now here I am! We spent twice as much time getting ready before/after the pool than we spent in it. Oh, and now Ansley is attached to her arm floaties...hahaha she wants to wear them all the time. Just thought you'd enjoy our adventures for the afternoon!

1 comment:
You should come spend some time here! We've been in and out of the swimming pool since 8am this morning, then eating popsicles on the patio. It's 103 degrees and glorious if you ask me. I bet Lexi would love playing with Ansley :-)
Post a Comment